Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's Time For Drinks Somewhere


Another card for my beverage collection. The caption on the back is “In search of a stiff drink after a long journey” and the card is one of a collection called Wanderlust: 30 Postcards for Insatiable Travelers. I think “Paine” must be bar in another language, but I’ve no clue what language. Maybe Finnish?



Robyn in Australia returned this card with the question, “Where’s my wine glass?” I sent the postcard on the left in response, a "Glass of Beaujolais" by Alan Fletcher.

1 comment:

  1. how adorable ? You guys have such fun and I have been inspired by you guys . I am happy to say that my mailbox is never empty anymore . I love it . great blog dear .

    ReplyDelete

Because of an increase in spam comments, I have put word verification back on the comments. If you have trouble with it, my email is in the right sidebar ... email me and I will post your comment for you.