Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Of Fountain Pens and Longevity


This postcard, as J.D. points out, features a Kentucky horse farm, on a card published by a company in Tennessee with a photo is by a California photographer. Being a California transplant to Kentucky, J.D. seems to like this mix of locations.

The fountain pen used on this card is an 80 year old Conklin. J.D. notes “I hope I function as great as it when I am that old.” I suspect it has to do with care… take care of yourself and you too may function smooth and strong.

1 comment:

  1. I love ky . I lived there last yr for a little while and loved it . But alas will be going through ky to ohio and we love seeing it again .

    ReplyDelete

Because of an increase in spam comments, I have put word verification back on the comments. If you have trouble with it, my email is in the right sidebar ... email me and I will post your comment for you.