Thursday, May 5, 2011

Balcony Romance

This lovely vintage postcard features a Mexican street though the street is not identified. I would love to hunt out this street, though I suspect the artist's perception is more romantic than the reality.

Melissa is an English teacher in Maryland. She writes that she visited Mexico for a wedding. I don't think it was her wedding, but I bet it was fun all the same. She remembers drinking way too much tequila, which is probably very easy to do in Mexico.

MailArt365 104/365


I decided to send Melissa one of my MailArt365 postcards to thank her for this return. All my MailArt365 cards are related to food and/or beverage, and I couldn't resist having a little fun with Melissa's memory of drinking too much.

1 comment:

  1. I loved getting that frog card in the mail :D
    It wasn't my wedding, but I just found out that the groom and bride had a baby this past week!

    ReplyDelete

Because of an increase in spam comments, I have put word verification back on the comments. If you have trouble with it, my email is in the right sidebar ... email me and I will post your comment for you.