Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hildesheim Collage

This collage of images makes me think of the sort of board one pins favorite photos to in a seemingly haphazard way. The town of Hidesheim is one of the oldest in northern Germany. In the lower left is Tausendjahriger Rosenstock, which is a thousand year old rose bush. And in the upper right is St. Michaels, a UNESCO World Heritage site.

Sandra picked this card to adopted this card because she studied in Hildesheim. Most of her studies in the town were wonderful, if sometime a bit dull, and she remembers it fondly. And, her studies allowed her to obtain her dream job!

1 comment:

  1. Ha, Germany! How I love this country! I miss it! Grüsse means Kisses , I send you some! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Because of an increase in spam comments, I have put word verification back on the comments. If you have trouble with it, my email is in the right sidebar ... email me and I will post your comment for you.