Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Africa > Europe > Asia > North America


This view of men preparing for a dhow (traditional sailing vessel) race in Zanzibar, a semi-autonomous region of Tanzania, was donated by Maaike in Netherlands (who visited Zanzibar) and adopted by Afina in Indonesia. It has made quite a journey!

Afina studied African Politics in university last year and decided Tanzania is "perfect." She likes that the nation is actually two countries who are not in any conflict. Afina writes that her dream is to have a relaxing and romantic holiday in a baobab tree in Tanzania. But that is only after she visits Russia. That is her first travel wish. I think the two trips back-to-back would be quite amazing, and quite enlightening.

1 comment:

  1. I think this postcard wins for spanning the most continents! :)

    ReplyDelete

Because of an increase in spam comments, I have put word verification back on the comments. If you have trouble with it, my email is in the right sidebar ... email me and I will post your comment for you.