Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Of Cathedral and Chocolate

This is one of my favorite photography techniques ... framing a shot through something in the foreground. I know it can be a bit cliché, but I still love it. The "something" in this photo is Köln Cathedral in Köln, Germany.

Steffi loves to visit Köln, and, besides the beautiful cathedral, her favorite place to bring visitors is the chocolate museum. Yes! A chocolate museum! I am not a huge fan of chocolate, but I would most certainly visit a museum dedicated to the sweet. I do love unusual museums.

2 comments:

  1. Just round the corner there's also a shop that sells xmas things all the year long! :o)

    Did you receive the mail with translation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I went to the chocolate museum a few years ago (ok it was like..2003, so that's...wow, 10 years ago, now I feel old..). It was AWESOME :D Also Köln is just a really beautiful place :)

    ReplyDelete

Because of an increase in spam comments, I have put word verification back on the comments. If you have trouble with it, my email is in the right sidebar ... email me and I will post your comment for you.