Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Men at Work

The front caption reads "Greetings from Ruhr," which is in Germany. This area of Germany celebrates its industrial heritage in a big way. These men, though smiling broadly, illustrate the hard, often dirty work, that goes into that heritage.

When I sent this card to Anke, I asked what job she would have if she could have any job. She thought about and wrote that she is happy in the work she currently does and wouldn't want to do anything else. I think that is wonderful. I am hoping to find work I love this year, because if you love your work, or, at least, feel good about what you do, it really isn't a chore to get to the workplace every day.

2 comments:

  1. I like this card. Very real and friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Cynthia. I love this card; It tells a lot about shared moments, good or hard, and about friendship. Nice smiles, guys!

    ReplyDelete

Because of an increase in spam comments, I have put word verification back on the comments. If you have trouble with it, my email is in the right sidebar ... email me and I will post your comment for you.