Thursday, March 27, 2014

Time for Flowers

When Beatrice received this card, it was raining and miserable. She longed for the summery view of this garden, which is the International Peace Garden. The garden is shared by Canada and the US and located between the province of Manitoba and the state of North Dakota.

The giant floral clock in the photo was donated by the Bulova Company, but this is a vintage postcard and that clock has since been replaced, though I can't figure out if the workings are still Bulova.

3 comments:

  1. There was such a flower clock in Geneva (Switzerland).
    I like the old fashion style of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a flower clock like this in New Glarus (Little Switzerland) Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is also a smilar clock in Vena Del Mar, Chile. There is an International Peace Garden in Utah, of all places.

    ReplyDelete

Because of an increase in spam comments, I have put word verification back on the comments. If you have trouble with it, my email is in the right sidebar ... email me and I will post your comment for you.